Increase the value of your property
Adding a capital asset to your property and reducing annual operating costs increase the value of your property.
- Investments in energy efficiency are traditionally valued based on how quickly the investment pays for itself
- These investments add value to the property and can be recovered at sale
- Every $ 1 reduction in annual utility bills adds $ 20 to the value of the home (Source: National Appraisal Journal and EPA)
It’s more affordable than you might think.
The size and cost of your solar installation depends on your electricity bill and energy savings goals.
- A hybrid installation (a percentage of energy comes from the utility company and a percentage from solar) can help maximize your investment
- A solar system typically returns more than twice its cost in electricity savings over 25 years
Current incentives lower the cost even further.
With new federal and state incentives, solar is more affordable than ever before. The federal tax credit for residential installations reduces your cost by 30%. In addition, each state offers additional rebates and tax credits.
TO SEE HOW OUR NEW 15 KW SOLAR SYSTEM IS FUNCTIONING